- This event has passed.
Team Orange Virtual Cook-along
March 13 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm CST
Join FBC Earthworks Team Orange—the Sustainers for a virtual cook-along! For this first agape meal, let’s try mushroom risotto. It’s adaptable to many different kinds of ingredients, is a fairly involved cook (giving us all something to do the whole time), and is meatless.
Sign up to get the Zoom link to participate!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to have on hand for the cook-along:
For each 2 servings:
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, any kind (if you really don’t like mushrooms, you can use asparagus
- Hard squash
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup parmesan cheese unless vegan (If vegan, I recommend white miso)
- 4 cups stock, any kind
- Beer, white wine, or vinegar (any kind)
- Your favorite fresh herbs (thyme and parsley are good; almost anything works)
- Oil or butter
- Salt and pepper