FBC IN-HOUSE FOOD PANTRY:
No identification is needed to access our pantry or mobile distribution. We only ask the number of people in your household.
Guests may shop from items available in our pantry, choosing what best fits their family. We allow a few guests in at a time to create the safest environment for guests and volunteers.
Guests are served in the order in which they arrive.
Guests are invited to visit the food pantry up to 2 times each month.
- Every Wednesday from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- 1st & 3rd Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Please call 785-843-0020 if you have questions.
HARVESTERS MOBILE FOOD PANTRY:
The Harvesters Mobile Food Pantry comes to FBC on the 4th Saturday of each month, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. (EXCEPTION: there may be alternate distribution dates during the months of November and December when the 4th Saturday falls on Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas weekend.)
The mobile food pantry is a drive-through distribution in the FBC parking lot.
- Distribution will be limited to no more than 3 households per vehicle.
- Guests, please clear as much space as possible in your trunk or cargo area. We would like to avoid loading inside the seats of the vehicles to better social distance. To the extent possible, limit the number of passengers with you. (We do understand some families must bring their children along.)
- Blessings to you all from FBC and our mobile food pantry partners.
Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas, Trinity Interfaith Food Pantry, Pelathe District Boy Scouts, and First Baptist Church are partners in carrying out this distribution.
You can learn more about Harvesters on their website here. You can also visit this page on their site, where you can type your zip code into a food assistance service locator to see organizations in your area where you may receive assistance. There, you can click to specify the service type you seek: Pantry, Mobile Distribution, or Onsite Meals.