Last week we talked about the vision that AMOS Health and Hope has – health for all people, no child dies from a preventable disease and effective and empowering health care. So how do they operationalize this vision?
A couple of weeks ago, we talked about the programs that AMOS has developed. These are based on values that we learn from Jesus:
1) Love our neighbors through long term relationships.
2) Serve those most in need by working in vulnerable communities.
3) Respect all people, without distinction.
4) Be good stewards of the resources we have.
5) Empower communities for service by training local leaders.
6) Work for justice.
7) Strive for excellence.
These are great words but are they successful? Read next week’s post for more information on their programs and some of the data that AMOS Health and Hope has collected. Don’t want to wait? Go now to the AMOS website.